Sunday, September 25, 2011

Etsy up date!

I decided I would list the new necklaces in my etsy shop. I really haven't had much luck selling jewelry there, I guess everyone is use to just seeing and buying our components.
 I know I've been saying this for the last year or so but I'm trying to ween myself away from the components and just make and sell jewelry.I must say this has been really hard for me since the components have been our bread and butter for the last 11 years. So its difficult to let that part of our business go but ........... It really is time to let the components go.
Its so hard to produce in a production style manner when your company consists of two people, and there's so much to do and just not enough time in the day. I would one day like to have health insurance and a retirement fund. To have some sort of financial security.I want to enjoy life and not let it pass me by. With the constant worry of all this something gets lost.  
I feel as though somewhere along the road I have lost my creative spirit and I want to find that again.
So please don't forget us as we close the door on one part of our business but open other doors.
Things are going to change for Zoa Art........ But Tony and I are going to be much happier people because of it.

3 comments:

Rees said...

Great for you!!! A happy life is all about being happy...
From: Rees†
:) :) :)

Lisa Blackwell said...

Well said Rees!

lynne h said...

hey tony and lisa,

i wish you all the best in these changes. it's awful when the creative spirit leaves - i know... it's not easy to move forward in life when you're a creative person without the creative drive! so i respect what you're doing very much...

xoxo

lynne