Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This week....

Well we had a great weekend in Detroit as usual.......The classes where full and the show was great. Oh and i was so surprised to see the lovely Paula Best there! She's so sweet....



This weekend we will be in Wilmington,OH. We just got in to the show and its not listed on our schedual.The show is with Bead Merchantile.Come out and see us!

Also we are schedualed to be in Chicago oct.25 & 26 for a resin bracelet class, But the class is not full enough and if we dont get a few more sign ups we will have to canceal the class.I so hate to do that but with gas prices and the economy the way they are..........Its a long way to Chicago.I love Chicago and will be very sad if I dont get to go......The class is at Briolette Beads and I hear its a lovely store so come check it out!

Oh you all should check out http://www.kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/ she has this mixed tape thing on there that is so cool!And it seems easy to do so be looking for our mixed tape soon. Yesterday i listened to kellys all day while i worked.Also ....More great music.....Check out http://www.lorelei1141.blogspot.com/ , she had a you tube video(i've got to figure out how to do that) of Sia Furler-A Day To Soon. Its so beautiful! Check it out! I think its on saturdays post.

Okay so come see us this weekend in Wilmington,OH and call Briolette Beads and get in the Resin Breacelte class next weekend.......And listen to lots of music this week!

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi Lisa!
Thanks for the shoutout sweets! I love Sia and everyone should listen to her stuff because she is sooo amazing!!
Putting music on the blog is so easy. I went to youtube.com. Found my song. it starts playing the video. On the right hand side of the screen, they show you an EMBED code- right click and copy this code. Open your blog post - there is a tab at the top that says HTML or COMPOSE. click html - right click and Paste the code here. Save. Publish. Voila! Video should be there when you click View Blog.

Lisa Blackwell said...

Lorelei, why is this so hard for me? I still cant do it! I tried what you said but its not working.What could i be doing wrong?

Lorelei Eurto said...

hmmm.
did you publish it first and then View Blog and it's not there?

Let me go through the steps. I'll be back...

Lisa Blackwell said...

Publish it where?
I'm so not good at this stuff...